Experienced Georgia Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights and Justice
Trusted Vidalia advocate handles personal injury, family law and criminal defense cases
Since 2005, people in Toombs County and the surrounding areas have come to the Law Office of Tina E. Maddox, LLC for help with a wide range of legal challenges. To best serve Georgians in need of reliable counsel, I maintain a versatile practice. From my office in Vidalia, I represent people injured in accidents caused by reckless drivers, unsafe medical professionals and negligent product manufacturers. My firm provides tireless advocacy on behalf of divorcing spouses and parents, and I aggressively defend individuals accused of crimes. I also assist clients seeking advice on business formation, wills and guardianships, and denied disability claims. In all of these areas, you can rely on my background and determination to pursue the best possible outcome.
Formidable Toombs County lawyer battles determined opposition
I understand the amount of thought that goes into choosing a lawyer. I am proud to have established a reputation among both clients and colleagues as a:
- Skilled litigator — My record of favorable outcomes is extensive. In the courtroom and during negotiations, I seek results that will bring my clients satisfaction and security.
- Thorough strategist — To develop a strategy that fits your case, I will complete a detailed review of the evidence, weigh different approaches and prioritize your goals.
- Dedicated advocate — Understanding your options can be empowering. I provide detailed guidance about the legal implications of your case and the life changes you may experience.
When you hire me as your attorney, I will be in your corner from start to finish.
Committed attorney represents accident victims and divorcing parents
When a complaint becomes a legal issue, an attorney can help make the law work for you. I fight on behalf of clients during cases that involve:
- Personal injury — My firm handles all types of personal injury actions, including medical malpractice, products liability, slip and fall, and dog bite lawsuits, to bring justice to injured clients.
- Motor vehicle collisions — Insurance companies often try to shift liability and minimize payouts after auto accidents and truck collisions. I hold them accountable while protecting the interests of victims to recover damages that fully account for the harm they’ve suffered. I also represent pedestrians, motorcyclists and bicyclists injured in accidents involving negligence.
- Drunk driving injuries — If you were hurt by a drunk driver, I will pursue the compensation you deserve. I also represent relatives of deceased accident victims in wrongful death lawsuits.
- Family law — I am a trusted legal partner for my clients in divorce actions, whether they are contested or amicable. I will assert your rights in related family law matters such as child custody, child and spousal support, and property division. I also assist prospective parents with adoptions and advocate for vulnerable children in cases requiring a guardian ad litem.
- Criminal defense — If you’ve been arrested, my firm mounts a vigorous defense whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges. I defend Georgians accused of offenses that range from traffic violations to drug crimes and represent juveniles who’ve run afoul of the law.
In addition, I assist clients who wish to draft a will, establish a guardianship or conservatorship, start a business or appeal a Social Security claim denial. In any action I take on your behalf, you can count on my steadfast determination to achieve the outcome you desire.
Contact a reputable Georgia civil law and criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
From the Law Office of Tina E. Maddox, LLC in Vidalia, I represent clients in Toombs County and the surrounding areas in a wide range of legal matters, including personal injury, divorce and criminal defense. Call me at 912-380-6393 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.